Degree Programs for AY 2020-2021
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Operational Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education Major in Filipino
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education Major in English
- Professional Education
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Masters in Education Major in Early Childhood Education
- Masters in Education Major in Academic Support System
- Masters in Education Major in Educational Leadership and Management
We are a premiere institution highly engaged to create globally competitive professionals.
We empower students and stakeholders in achieving easy access for comprehensive instruction, research, and extension services using advanced technology.
Goals and Objective
- Provide quality education responsive and relevant to the needs of the global community.
- Produce globally competitive professionals.
- Instill the Thaddean spirit of inspiring optimism patriotism and service.
- Intensify research capabilities of stakeholders.
- Respond to the needs of the community through extension services improving quality of life.
The college motto, Propter Humanitatem alludes to service to humanity. With the spirit of St. Jude Thaddeus, we advocate an education for the service of the community and the society-at-large and for the Kingdom of God.
Core ValuesS – Scholarly Pursuit
J – Just and humane regard for people
C – Commitment to Excellence
D – Diversity with purpose
C – Compassion to Professional
St. Jude College, a non-sectarian institution was established in honor of Saint Jude Thaddeus, the Apostles and Patron saint of the Hopeful and the embodiment of the true Christian spirit. Through its allied health services, it started as a school of Nursing and St. Jude Maternity Clinic in 1950.
Faced with the growing health needs of the community and the breakthroughs and advances in allied medical services, the founders, Dr. Ramon D. Atienza, Jr. and wife, Dr. Felicidad Calip-Atienza, expanded the Maternity Clinic from a two-storey building to a five-storey building with a 120-bed capacity. Later, they built an eight-storey building to house the growing School of Nursing. The two edifices were inaugurated on the feast day of St. Jude Thaddeus on October 28, 1968. As a result, the Maternity clinic was elevated to the status of a General Hospital. In 1975, the School of Nursing was elevated to the status of a College for consistently producing outstanding students and exemplary topnotchers in the licensure and board examinations since 1971.